Breaking News

Tyrannosaurus Rex

I cannot spell "Tyrannosaurus." After several failed attempts, I copied and pasted it from another site. As it turns out, I'm just not that bright. But I take comfort knowing that this must be a common spelling hang up, because somewhere along the way everyone started calling the thing a "T-Rex." I guess most people can spell "T," so we stick with what we know.

This week's T-Club topic is The Land Before Time. How many sequels to that thing are there? Forty-three? Forty-four? Somewhere in there... still less than seventy, I believe. Aren't they approaching the land during time yet? How much time was there before time? Oh crap... I just blew my mind. S-Lew out.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp