Breaking News

Back from Disney World

Welcome, blog visitors! You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a while. That's because I spent the last week in Orlando. I took this picture on Tuesday at the Magic Kingdom. If you look at it while sitting in a cauldron of boiling water, you'll feel like you were in Orlando on Tuesday too. I don't love the humidity, but it was a nice vacation all the same. Is it even considered a "vacation" to go to Disney World when you work for Disney? Did I take a week off of work, or did I put in an 80-hour week?

Hey, those of you who follow my blog may be impressed to know that I swam with
sharks at Typhoon Lagoon last Thursday. Am I insane? They gave me a snorkel, but I didn't even end up needing it. As it turns out, I can hold my breath for more than 7 minutes when I'm concentrating on not crapping my shorts out of fear. Who knew?

Thank you all for your comments and for stopping by. Come back soon - I'll have something new here in the next couple of days. It's time to get back to drawing after an exhausting week of extensive "overtime" in Florida.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp