Breaking News

My Chipalobuffamunk & Me

When I saw that this week's Toon Club topic was "Imaginary Friends," I didn't know what I would draw. I never had any imaginary friends... unless all my friends were imaginary. I guess that would explain the low turnout for my birthday party.

I decided to turn my childhood self into a character from
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends... a fine show on Cartoon Network. Seeing my t-shirt, you may assume that this drawing is set in 1981. But if you watch our home movies (and don't) you'll see that I was wearing that same "81" shirt on four consecutive Christmas mornings. So all the numbered t-shirt indicates is that it was not before 1981.

Sadly, the head-to-body size comparison here is not a caricature... which is probably why I never changed shirts. Squeezing my giant noggin through tiny neck holes has nearly ripped off my ears on several occasions. I'd probably still be wearing that t-shirt if I hadn't torn through the thing like an angry Incredible Hulk in late '85.

Got the Lakers shorts and high-tops going there too... I was quite a Lakers fan in the 80's. Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Scott, Cooper... hey! The 80's Lakers were my imaginary friends! I'm so glad I finally put this together. Thanks for missing my birthday party... stupid Lakers.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp