Breaking News

The Frog Prince

Sometimes I see a beautiful, attractive girl with some creepy, weird-looking guy, and my first thought is, "How did that guy get a girl like her? Is he really funny? Is she really blind? What's going on there?" Then I think, "I hope everyone isn't that critical of this photo, because I was really sick that day."

The point is, as ugly or unlikeable as you probably are, there could very well be someone out there who's willing to settle for you. That's right... there's someone for everyone! And if it turns out there's no one for you, then that phrase is inaccurate.

I've heard it said that "you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince." Call me crazy, but if I was looking for a prince (and I'm not... because I'm married... to a girl... in case you didn't get that from the first paragraph), first I'd try knocking on the drawbridge at the castle. If that failed, maybe I'd ask the Queen if she'd seen him. There's also wanted posters, private investigators, pictures on milk cartons... countless methods at your disposal. Initiating intimate encounters with frogs would be way down the list for me if it even made the list at all. It seems fairly obvious that the frogs themselves developed that phrase, and I'm not buying it.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp