Breaking News

I'm Totally LOST

If you've never watched Lost, you know more about what's going on than I do. The more I watch it, the less I know. Having seen every episode, I don't even know how to spell my own name. Each episode introduces hundreds of questions without answering any that were presented previously.

When my wife saw this sketch, she said, "Why does Eko have a tail?" That's the only thing that struck her as odd? This show makes no sense at all... and I love it! There was actually a polar bear on the island at one point. What? And why do the Others keep sharks in the same aquarium as dolphins? I hope they're at least separated by a fence of some kind.

I drew this for our
Avalanche Software blog... the topic of our art challenge was "Lost." There was no way I was going to post a caricature or a painting on there... the other artists here are far too intimidating. I went with an image of what I feel like I've seen after watching each episode... something I wouldn't be too surprised to see in the next season or two.

I know what you Lost fans are thinking... "Hurley doesn't wear glasses!"

Today's lucky numbers are: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42. What? I'm so Lost.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp