Breaking News

Dracula

Here's the Dracula that I drew a few weeks back for Toon Club but forgot to post on here. It's not my favorite, but I wanted to post something because it's been a while. My wife and I spent the last week in New York City... doing all the touristy things. I'll write something about that on here soon with more details of all we did... as though you care.

Those of you who have blogs and have added stuff to them in the last week... I just spent the last little while looking at all you've done. Amazing! You're each very talented, impressive, and attractive. I wish I could comment on all of your posts individually, but who has that kind of time? I still haven't even seen last week's "Lost" yet. Lots of catching up to do.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp