Breaking News

Some Raccoons

It's been over a week since I posted anything new on my blog. And it will be even longer, because although I'm posting something today, it's far from "new." I drew this a couple of years ago, and it's the only thing left in my "current" portfolio that I'm not ashamed of. Raccoons are fun to draw... especially when you don't let their actual anatomy influence how you're going to draw them. Take that, realism!

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp