Breaking News

Missing Disneyland

In the last decade I've had five or six annual passes to Disneyland. One year when I was a student at BYU, I went to Disneyland 30 times. That's right... the BYU that's in Utah. And yet somehow I managed to spend a whole month of that year at Disneyland? Obviously I like it... or at least more than I like scholarly achievement.

So how is it that it's already July, and I still haven't been there yet in 2006? Now that I'm a cast member, I don't even have to pay to get in! What's my deal? I still have to hold off a couple more months. The heat and the crowds of summer aren't for me. But as soon as kids are back in school and we get some Fall-ish weather... there I'll be.

Here are a couple of pictures I took a while back on a rainy day at Disneyland. The one above was taken at about 5:00. I'd never seen Main Street so empty in the middle of the day. Rain does that. The one below was taken as my brother-in-law and I left the park about ten minutes after the rides closed... and NO ONE was left! Normally they leave the stores open for a while, but that night everything was locked and closed. I stopped to take a picture... I'd never seen so much of Disneyland empty. Not even a street sweeper?

To sum up - I miss Disneyland. Not "I'm Miss Disneyland." If there is such a pageant, I've never competed in it... much less won it. I need to get back to Disneyland soon, before I lose the little bit of "mind" I have left.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp