Breaking News

Racing is for Sissies

This is my recent Toon Club drawing for "The Wild West." I'm hoping someone picks "The Tortoise and the Hare" soon so I can re-post this and use the time I save for important things like killing snakes. Which reminds me... the death toll has increased to three.

It has been brought to my attention that the hare's gun is considerably flawed. To begin with, there are no bullets in his 4-shooter. I think the larger hurdle he faces is his gun's "no trigger" feature. I don't have a lot of experience with guns in my life. I figure my drawing resembles a gun more than the thing I used to use to shoot ducks on Nintendo. Hey, I'm a storyboarder... go to the design people if you want precision. I offer poorly executed sketches of mildly entertaining ideas... nothing more.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp