Breaking News

Disgruntled Bunny

This week's Toon Club topic was Easter, and I had planned to draw something really cute and fluffy and bright... something sweet enough to make everyone a little nauseous. But last week I started car pooling to work with some guys I work with... Brandon and Joe. Joe suggested on Friday that we should each draw a maniacal bunny, and that's where this guy came from.

It's nice to be car pooling... not only because gasoline now costs more than the car you put it in, but also because I'm finally saving the rainforests and polar bears like I'd always hoped to, and my weekly road rage numbers are way down, which will probably add several years to my life. I'm not just saving the rainforests and polar bears... I'm saving me. And more important than any of those things... I'm saving money. Happy Easter, everyone!

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp