Breaking News

The Wizard of Oz

This is my sketch for this week's Toon Club topic... The Wizard of Oz. I haven't seen that movie in years, and if there's a book, I've never read it. If I remember right, they didn't have as much fun with the Tin Man having no heart as I would have if I had made the movie. Maybe I should have had the Tin Man lighting the Scarecrow on fire, but I just couldn't pass on the opportunity to draw a flying monkey.

If you want to see better Wizard of Oz drawings, just click on the "Toon Club" link in the right column of this page. Toon Club's worth a weekly visit... there's a new topic every week and lots of drawings to see, even when I take a three week break from posting things here.

That winged Curious George is a jerk.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp