Breaking News

Bears Love Kids

Bears love kids like I love donuts... a tasty snack to keep them going until dinner. I used to think that bears would be fun to wrestle and play with. I was greatly misled by Baloo and Humphrey. Then I realized that news reports of wild bears wrestling children were far less frequent than reports of wild bears eating campers or scratching off their faces. I bet I could still assemble a large group of children who would gladly try to wrestle a bear if given the chance. I wonder if donuts dream of playing with me. Dream on, silly donuts.

Xem thêm các thương hiệu mỹ phẩm locean, mỹ phẩm kosé, nước hoa tommy hilfiger, nước hoa calvin klein, nước hoa christian dior, nước hoa lancôme, mỹ phẩm scien sight, mỹ phẩm laneige, mỹ phẩm la roche-posay, mỹ phẩm ohui, mỹ phẩm sakura, mỹ phẩm vichy, mỹ phẩm shiseido, mỹ phẩm miss fairy, mỹ phẩm luna belle, mỹ phẩm vacci, mỹ phẩm angel madam đang khuyến mãi giá tốt đang giảm giá trên thị trường mỹ phẩm làm đẹp